Latin Name: Nasturtium officinale
Appearance:Brown Yellow Powder
Shelf life:2 years
Storage:Avoid exposure to sunlight,Keep dry
1. Watercress has a strengthening effect on the thyroid gland, thus it is beneficial for sufferers of hypothyroidism.
2. Watercress contains significant amounts of iron, calcium and folic acid, in addition to vitamins A and C.
3. Watercress also acts as a stimulant, a source of phytochemicals and antioxidants, a diuretic, an expectorant, and a digestive aid.
Promotion,New Products,And any other assistance.
After send online enquiry, we will reply you as soon as possible, if not get any response on time please contact us by Tel or Email.
1. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Tel: +86 592 536 5868
3. WhatsApp: +86 189 6516 2351
4. Send enquiry online: