INCI name:HUMAN OLIGOPEPTIDE-1
EGF is a kind of small molecular protein, widely exists in human skin extracellular matrix, is a 6.2 KDa protein containing 53 amino acid residues.
Mechanism of Action:EGF is a highly efficient cell division factor with many other biological effects, which mainly includes:
1. stimulating the growth and proliferation of skin, cornea and racheal epithelium tissue in vivo.
2. accelerating the healing process of epidermis damage on skin, cornea, etc.
3. repressing the gastric acid excretion.
4. accelerating the proliferation of epithelial cells in human and animals.
5. facilitating the biosynthesis of protein, rna, dna as well as metabolic activity in epidermal cells.
Package:100ML(according to customers' requirements)
Dosage:400~4000IU per gram in cosmetic products
Promotion,New Products,And any other assistance.
After send online enquiry, we will reply you as soon as possible, if not get any response on time please contact us by Tel or Email.
1. Email: email@example.com
2. Tel: +86 592 536 5868
3. WhatsApp: +86 189 6516 2351
4. Send enquiry online: